If you are currently an owner of the Ghost, we have released a new version of Firmware.
Before updating or making any changes in the software please save your current settings.
You can upload the newest firmware from this link: https://sicvisuals.com/manual/
Here is what has been updated:
- User-written scripts (see Language Reference and user manual)
- IMU temperature calibration and compensation.
- New tool “Analyze” to make an analysis of system response.
- Notch filters have an adjustable gain (0..100%)
- “Motor outputs” settings group is changed to the per-profile basis
- GUI and firmware support Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) module communication (experimental)
- New setting group “Outer PI controller” to adjust values for outer (cascade) PI controller (default value is 100 suit most setups)
- New option “Swap frame and main sensors” to use frame IMU as main IMU and vice versa
- New option “Gyro deadband” to cut off gyro noise around zero (that may be audible as ‘white noise’ in heavy setups)
- New option “I2C high-speed”. Use it carefully: high-speed mode may cause I2C errors.
- Frame upside-down command loads default profile after reset
- frame upside-down detection doesn’t work if “skip gyro calibration” is disabled.
- acceleration limiter does not work properly with the big speed setting in the “Follow” mode: camera overshoots target position
- New encoder type “Analog”.
- Different encoder types may be assigned to a different axis
- Option to adjust sound volume in the ‘beep by motors’ mode in the ‘Service’ tab
- Bug fixed: frame upside-down switching is not correct
- Several bugs fixed related to encoder calibration